Thursday, October 10, 2013

How Fun It Is To Visit the DWS


Ok I just finished my visit to the DWS (Department of Workforce Services) and what an experience it was today, I try and avoid these places as much as possible because unless you have been asleep at the wheel the majority of the Government employees "ARE" you guessed it BLACK, and they are not overly friendly to white people especially white people who somehow seem to intimidate them, unintentionally of course.

When you file for unemployment because you have been fired you are required to give a detailed statement as to the reason and since I was wrongfully terminated for my association with the Klan I provided a detailed report to the DWS explaining this and I bet mine was a best seller among all the DWS employees and I would also bet when I walk in they definitely remember who I am and the organization I associate with.

This trip had to be made because my unemployment had run out and I needed to file for an extension After speaking to the "She Boon" in charge and listening her recite from memory what I needed to do and the form I needed to fill out to apply for an Emergency extension she asked to see my books that I record my contact information in. I was ushered out of her office and to a table to fill out the Federal form for the extension and also to read the memo about how the sequester would reduce my benefits by an additional 10% . Sheesh what a surprise just another Government goat rope.

While I was filling out the form another black went into her office and they were yuk yuking it up talking and laughing like they knew each other for years, and when he went on his merry way I was summoned to report again and the mood was once again back to somber. I was told to shut the door and then the she boon proceeded to dress me down about my book not having any personal contacts listed and that she was going to give me a written warning! I stopped her in mid stream and let her know that I have made all the required contacts and then some, I had also made (3) visits to the DWS in the last six months and each time my book was reviewed even once by her and no issues were discovered, I told her the first time I was instructed wrong about the number of contacts I needed to make as I was told I needed 2 when I needed 3, but the rest was ok.

Then the last time I was here you looked at my book and said it was fine, but now you are giving me a warning because I was given bad information from my first represenative and then given no instruction from her or the other represenative so I am at fault. She shut up and did not say another word just gave me my paperwork that had to be compiled from this time forward. She then sent me to see another boon who I could tell was uncomfortable and looked my computer page for job search over and sent me on my way. Who knows if I will ever get the extension, but if I have to go back I am going to go as Al Jolson

Enough Said.

Have a White day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment